Thursday, August 13, 2026

E&E #045 - Heroes Con 2026

Alan's Eyes & Ears #045 - Heroes Con 2026

In this 45th episode of the podcast, Alan is joined by Derek Crabbe (from The Fanholes Podcast) to discuss their experiences at Heroes Con 2026.

They talk about meeting creators, attending panels, sharing meals, hanging out with friends old and new, and the comics and original art they purchased!

Click on the player below to listen to the episode:

Right-click to download episode directly

Promo: Deconstructing Comics

Link: The Fanholes Podcast

Send e-mail feedback to relativelygeeky@gmail.com 

You can follow the network on Twitter @Relatively_Geek and Professor Alan @ProfessorAlan

You may also subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or the RSS Feed.


1 comment:

  1. Gentlemen! I'm about half way through the episode, and having a blast listening. Thank you so kindly for the multiple name drops.

    It was a great time meeting the both of you in person, and I really hope we can do that again!

    Derek - my heart skipped a beat for just a second, when you mentioned that Steel issue that you were getting pages from - Steel #13. I had to check my stash, and discovered that the previous issue - Steel #12.- has the one and only letter I ever got published! It's also a Maxima story, but I would have died thinking about the odds of my letter / your collecting being the same issue.

    On to the rest of the episode!

    ReplyDelete