Tuesday, May 23, 2023

QBP #193 -- Free Comic Book Day 2023!!!

Quarter-Bin Podcast #193

Free Comic Book Day 2023

It's time to celebrate the official holiday of The Quarter-Bin Podcast! How did Professor Alan do at Free Comic Book Day this year? How many books did he nab -- and what did he think of them? How many stores did he end up visiting? How many of the books were worth the price? 

 
Listen to the episode and find out! 

Click on the player below to listen to the episode:


 

Right-click to download episode directly

Music for this episode is the song "Symphonic Vision," by (I think) the band of the same name, who I can find no trace of on the Internet.

Next Episode: X-Men #1, Marvel Comics, cover-dated October 1993.

Link: World's Greatest Comics

Link: Krazzy Comics

Send e-mail feedback to relativelygeeky@gmail.com

"Like" us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/relativelygeeky
 You can follow the network on Twitter @Relatively_Geek or the host @ProfessorAlan

You may also subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or the RSS Feed.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are sticking around Prof! Always good to hear your thoughts!

    My FCBD has a strict '2 free books' policy. My goddaughter has a 5yr old who is all in on Spider-Man so that kid Spidey book was one I had to grab. So the only other one I got on that day was the DC Knight Terrors preview.

    That said, they get a ton of FCBD books and so the table is still out even now with some copies. I may partake of a couple you mentioned now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, one of the stores near me puts them out after the fact. May see if I can a few more myself.

      Delete