Monday, March 28, 2016

Another View

Back in late 2013, I had the misfortune of covering this gem, back on episode #9 of the Quarter-Bin Podcast.

I recently discovered a blog that has been operating since the start of 2015, which also has the mandate of covering cheap comic books, The Crapbox of Son of Cthulhu. Well, poor Michael Carlyle also had the misfortune of covering this same book. If you are interested in another person's take on this issue, check out his blog post on the issue.

Spoiler: we don't disagree all that much.

5 comments:

  1. Two of my favorites covering the same book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my favorites covering the same book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very telling that we both noticed the page of done all in pink. I'll give the colorist this, they tried something never done before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for listening ... it's always good to have one's opinion confirmed!

      Delete